We want your Shadow Creek experience to be authentic and memorable! For the safety and consideration of others and the farm...
- No outside food or drink...we have plenty of things for you to enjoy inside the farm!
- We are striving to provide a family and child-friendly experience, so there will be no possession or consumption of alcohol on property
- We love our farm and want to protect the natural resources it provides, so we ask for no use of tobacco or vaping products at any time
- We're sure that your furry family members are AWESOME! Since our farm animals and domestic animals do not always mix well, we have a "no pet policy" - NEW FOR FALL 2018 - the last weekend of operation, we will allow you leashed pets to enter for family pictures :)
- We love your children, but no drop-offs for any children under the age of 18
- Since this is a working farm, shoes must be worn at all times
- Our corn maze will have people of all ages, so there will be no running in corn maze to keep everyone safe
- There will be an officer and staff working in the corn maze area, but small children might get overwhelmed...so we ask that children under 10 must have adult supervision in the corn maze