We are thrilled to be in partnership with Ivey Photography in Midlothian, Texas for the 2017 season! They are our EXCLUSIVE professional photographer for Shadow Creek Pumpkin Farm this year. While we encourage personal photo opportunities for your family, we DO NOT ALLOW any other professional photographers on site this year.
Below, you can find details and examples of Ivey's work and price points start at $20. You will not find the quality of portrait or picture for this price anywhere else...so we encourage you to take advantage of this incredible opportunity!
Click HERE to make reservations!
Session Price: $20 Dates available: Friday, Saturday and Sundays, September 30-October 30 Session Times: Fridays 4-7pm, Saturdays/Sundays Noon-4pm Session Length: 1-2 minutes What’s Included:
- $20 Gift Card to be used for print purchases
- Craft portrait mat for kids to decorate (8×10 mat holds a 5×7 print)
- Private online gallery for ordering
- Digital souvenir file for sharing on social media
- Quick take print pricing starting at $15
The Quick Take is perfect for families who want a professional photo to help remember their time at Shadow Creek Pumpkin Farm, with the goal of purchasing small prints and gifts to share with family. You can expect to spend $20-50 on your product purchases.
Session Price: $249 (due at booking) Dates available: October 7, 8, 14, 15 Appointment times: 3pm-7pm What’s included:
- Pumpkin Farm admission fee
- 20-minute portrait session with one of our staff photographers
- Unlimited number of captures, poses and combinations during your session time
- Exclusive access to specially selected portrait areas within the park
- 5 lightly retouched high resolution digital images ready for printing
- A print release allowing you to print your own prints, cards or gifts
- Access to special product and print pricing (purchased separately)
- Additional digital images may be purchased for $50 each
The Mini session is best for families who want quick session, with a variety of poses and backdrops of Shadow Creek Pumpkin Farm, with a goal of creating a set of professional images to be used for a variety of applications. You can expect to spend $249-$499 on your entire Mini Session purchase.
Private Family Portrait Session
Session Price: $499 Dates available: September 30 – October 30. November 1 – December 31 with a $100 park photography fee. What’s included:
- $400 studio print credit
- 10 Social media files ready for sharing
- Pumpkin Farm admission fee
- Up to 60-minute portrait session with Chris Smith, PPA Master Photographer
- Private park access, even when the park is closed to the public
- Access to off-limits areas of the park including ponds, creeks and additional wooded areas
- Pre-session consultation about clothing, style and design of your session
- Post-session sales appointment in our theater to help choose your favorite images
- One hand painted digital preview image
- Full retouching on all purchased images
- Access to our entire product line including digital painting and mixed media finishes, albums, canvas, metal prints and digital files
- Special Shadow Creek portrait pricing and collections at prices not available to our regular clients
The Private session is best for families who want a private experience to explore the full scope of Shadow Creek Pumpkin Farm, with a goal of creating a family portrait to hang in your home. You can expect to spend $500-$1500 on your entire portrait purchase. Take a look at the before and after images of our digital paintings. These look amazing painted directly on the canvas, and as an added enhancement, we can add actual brush strokes in real oils for a fully painted effect.